Triple Tikka Challenge
- Triple Tikka Challenge
- March 10, 2012 8:00 am
- April 14, 2012 5:00 pm
- March 10, 2012
KY, United States
What is the challenge?
Rules of the game:-
- Three entrees of Chicken Tikka Masala served with the Basmati rice, yoghurt sauce and fresh-cut veggies without substitutions. All three Tikka masala curries spiked to CRAZY HOT level using our proprietary blend of spice mixes.
- All food to be consumed by the contestant within 30 minutes of serving at the counter.
- Consumption of water/soda is left to the discretion of the contestant.
- No visit to the rest room is permitted for the contestant during the time the competition is in progress.
- For Vegetarian/Vegan contestants, Chicken Tikka Masala is substituted with Channa Masala curry.
The Challenge would be held on designated Saturdays between 12- 3pm. Contestants would be notified of the exact date and time of commencement of the challenge via e-mail with adequate notice.
How do I sign up ?
Visit www.tunduree.com and send a email via the contact us link with “ 3TC” in the subject line and you shall be notified of the up-coming challenge dates. Alternatively you can walk up to the duty manager at Tunduree and He/She will be more than glad to sign you up.
What do I get if I win?
- Bragging rights, Bragging rights, Bragging rights
- Inclusion in the ‘Wall of Flame’ at Tunduree with your winning mug shot
- Inclusion in the ‘Online wall of flame’ at www.tunduree.com with your photograph and Hyperlinked to your Blog/ Face book / MySpace / LinkedIn / Orkut / Twitter for additional bragging leverage.
- Proud owner of a Free Tun-Du-Ree T-shirt.
- Free Tun-Du-Ree Club Card with preloaded 100 points.
What does it cost for me to give it a try?
- Just the cost of the food amounting to $25 and you get the following additional freebees even if you don’t win.
- Proud owner of a Free Tun-Du-Ree T-shirt.($20 value)
- Free Tun-Du-Ree Club Card.
- Bragging rights ( Invaluable)
This challenge is in its nascent stage and hence the rules of the game would be constantly changing and evolving. So please bear with us if the rules change considerably down the road.
Please be in good mental and physical health before taking up this challenge, as it involves extreme eating practices which may not be suitable for every one.
Tunduree bears no responsibility for any consequences arising out of participating in this competition.
TRIPPLE TIKKA EATING CHALLENGE RELEASE
EXPRESS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
I agree to assume and accept all responsibility and risk for injury, death, illness, disease, or damage to myself or my property arising from my participation in the eating contest to occur at Tunduree in Tampa, FL June 6, 2009 (the “Challenge). I am freely and voluntarily participating in the challenge. I understand and accept the risk of the challenge and that it could cause discomfort , injury, or death and that I have been advised that my participation in this challenge is at my own risk.
I further agree to accept and assume all responsibility for risk of injury, death, illness, disease, or damage to other guests of the challenge, spectators, or third parties caused by my participation in the “challenge” offered by the company, or use of the company’s rental equipment. I understand and acknowledge that no major medical insurance benefits will be provided to me by the company if I am injured while participating in the company’s activities.
I AGREE TO FULLY DEFEND, RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY TUN-DU-REE
I agree not to sue or seek recovery from TUN-DU-REE and I hereby voluntarily release and forever discharge the company, related entities, its owners, agents, assigns, and employees, (“Released Parties”) with respect to any and all liability, claims, demands, or lawsuits for injuries, death, illness, disease, or damage to myself or
my property which are related to or arise out of my enrollment or participation in the challenge, including damages caused by the negligent acts or omissions of a Released Party. I further agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from all damages, costs and attorney’s fees in connection with any claims for damages which I may suffer, or which I may cause, in whole or in part, to other participants, spectators or other third parties in the course of my enrollment or participation in the company’s activities.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP LEGAL RIGHTS
I understand and acknowledge that by signing this document I am giving up all legal rights and all claims which I can legally make against the company, its owners, its agents, its employees, related entities, for their negligent acts or omissions arising out of my participation in the challenge, or use of their equipment.
MY PARTICIPATION IS VOLUNTARY
My participation in this challenge is purely voluntary and no one is forcing me to participate. I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
I hereby authorize any medical treatment deemed necessary in the event of any injury while participating in the activity or using their equipment. I either have appropriate insurance, or, in its absence, agree to pay all costs of rescue and/or medical services as may be incurred on my behalf.
SIGNATURE OF AGREEMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
My signature below indicates that I have read this agreement, that I understand it, and that I voluntarily agree to be bound by its terms. I have had the opportunity to ask questions, and all questions have been answered to my complete satisfaction. I understand that this agreement is binding on me, my heirs, my assigns, and the personal representative of my estate.
YOU MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE SIGNING IT !!
Print Name: _______________________________________________________________